We encourage the involvement of volunteers to help run our services.
Examples of volunteering opportunities here at the centre might be:
- 'Stay and Play' volunteers helping to run our family activities
- Being part of a creche team to help parents to attend courses
- Looking after our front garden, keeping the area tidy, watering plants etc
- Befriending families locally to help accompany them to groups and services in the area
Volunteering can have many benefits for those taking part:
- Gaining valuable life experiences and skills
- Building confidence and self-esteem
- Gaining new skills and qualifications through training
- Experiences that supports your return to paid employment
- Satisfaction in helping others
- Meeting new people and making new friends
- Having fun
You can decide how much time you are able to give. Support with training is available.