We offer the following services for children and their families:
Education and Childcare
• Signposting to other local providers of early education and day care for children from 6 months to 5 years
Family Support and Outreach work
Support, advice and information for parents aimed at giving children the best possible start in life. This can be provided in your own home or at the Children's Centre by qualified Outreach Workers:
• Information on and access to local services for children and their families
• Parenting support including courses or just someone to talk to
• Access to dedicated Outreach Workers
Child and Family Health Services
We work closely with our local Health colleagues based in Epsom to support access to a range of healthcare services such as:
• Speech & Language Therapy
• Community Midwives
• Health Visiting Team
The Children's Centre works closely with health colleagues in Epsom to provide workshops and advice on:
• Healthy Eating & Starting Solids workshops and information
• Health & Safety
Links to Jobcentres and Training Providers
Co-ordinated services including:
• Advice on entering the workforce
• Information and/or support to access Citizens Advice Bureau serivces
• Basic skills training - various courses run here at the Children's Centre and in the Epsom & Ewell Borough.
All training where possible will be supported by crèche facilities or funded approved childcare.
"The children's centre has everything a family could need under one roof, company, professional advice, a friendly welcome and approachable staff; what more could anyone want?"
Nicola, mum of three.